BOLAT URALOVICH AKCHULAKOV
Born on April 9, 1971, in Atyrau, Republic of Kazakhstan
Education, specialty (qualification), licenses
1993 – graduated from the Kazakh State Academy of Management, Economist.
- 1993-1995 – Economist, Chief Economist of the Department of Control over the Activities of Branches at Alem Bank Kazakhstan;
- 1995-1997 – head of Securities Department, Dealing Operations Department, Deputy Director of Asset Management Department at Central Asian Bank for Cooperation and Development;
- 1997-2001 – Senior Expert, Manager, General Manager, Deputy Director of the Tengiz Project Department at Kazakhoil;
- 2001-2003 – Business Analyst, Strategic Planning Manager, Financial Director at Commonwealth & British Services;
- 2003-2006 – Executive Director for Managing Shares in Joint Ventures at JSC NC KazMunayGas;
- 2006-2008 – Vice-Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- 2008-2010 – Managing Director for Oil and Gas and Energy Assets at SWF Samruk-Kazyna JSC;
- 2010-2011 – General Director of PSA LLP – authorized body for Production Sharing Agreements (Karachaganak project, North Caspian project – Kashagan, Dunga project);
- 2011 – Chairman of the Management Board of JSC NC KazMunayGas;
- 2012-2014 – Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- 2014-2017 – General Director of Almex Petrochemical LLP;
- 2016-2017 – General Director of KAZENERGY Association;
- 2017-2019 – Vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Since April 03, 2019 – General Director of KAZENERGY Association, General Director of Almex Petrochemical LLP.
2006-2010 – member of the Boards of Directors of JSC NC KazMunayGas, KEGOK JSC, Samruk-Energy JSC, Chairman of the Board of Directors of NAC Kazatomprom JSC
President of Kazakhstan National Federation of UNESCO Clubs (since 2012)
President of Asia-Pacific Federation of UNESCO Clubs (since 2016)
Certificate of acknowledgement from the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2007)
State awards of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Order of Kurmet (2014), jubilee medal “10 years of Astana” (2008), jubilee medal “20th Anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2011), medal for the contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector (2013), medal for the contribution to the development of the electrical energy (2018), III degree badge of the honorary employee of the atom energy sector of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2008), and various departmental certificates.
Speaks Kazakh, Russian and English.
Father of three children.