AKCHULAKOV BOLAT URALOVICH
Born on April 9, 1971, in Atyrau City, Republic of Kazakhstan
Education, specialty (qualification), licenses
In 1993 graduated from the Kazakh State Academy of Management, Economist.
- 1993 – Economist, then Chief Economist of the Department of Affiliates Activities Supervision in the Alem Bank Kazakhstan;
- 1995 – Head of Securities Department, of Dealing Operations Department, Director of Asset Management Department in the Central Asia Bank of Development and Cooperation;
- 1997 – Chief Expert, Manager, Chief Manager, Deputy Director of Tengiz Project Department in the National Oil and Gas Company KazakhOil CJSC;
- 2001 – Business Analyst, Strategic Planning Manager, CFO of the Commonwealth & British Services;
- 2003 – CEO on Shares Management in NC KazMunayGas JSC Joint Ventures;
- 2006 – Vice Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- 2008 – Managing Director of Sovereign Wealth Fund Samruk-Kazyna JSC on Oil and Gas and Energy Assets, Member of the Board of Directors of NC KazMunayGas JSC, KEGOC JSC, Samruk-Energo JSC, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the NAC Kazatomropm JSC;
- 2010 – Director General of the PSA LLP – Authorized Body on Production Sharing Agreements (Karachaganak Project, North Caspian Project – Kashagan, Dung Project);
- 2011 – Chairman of the Management Board of the NC KazMunayGas JSC;
- 2012 – Vice Minister of Oil and Gas of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- С 2014 – Director General of the Almex Petrochemical LLP;
- 2016 – Director General of the KAZENERGY Association;
- 2017-2019 – Vice Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- С 03.04.2019 – Director General of the KAZENERGY Association.
State awards of the Republic of Kazakhstan: Order of Kurmet (2014), Medal for the Contribution to the Development of Oil and Gas Industry (2013), Anniversary Medal “10th Anniversary of Astana” (2008), Anniversary Medal «20th Anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan” (2011).
Speaks Kazakh, Russian and English.
Father of three children.