- Press center
- Oil and gas
- Ecology and environmental protection
- Technical regulation
- Human capital development
- Educational program
- Normative legal acts drafts
- International cooperation
- KAZENERGY Forum
- National Energy Report
- Review of energy efficiency
- Review of social responsibility
- "Oil and gas of the independent Kazakhstan" book
COORDINATING COUNCIL ON HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT HELD IN NUR-SULTANCOORDINATING COUNCIL ON HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT HELD IN NUR-SULTANOn November 01, 2019, a meeting of the Coordinating Council for Human Capital Development of KAZENERGY Association (hereinafter – the Coordinating Council) was held with the participation of U. Karabalin, Deputy Chairman of the Council of KAZENERGY Association, and chaired by D. Khassanov, Chairman of the Coordinating Council, Managing Director for Human Resources at JSC NC KazMunayGas.
In his welcoming speech, Deputy Chairman of the Board of the KAZENERGY Association U. Karabalin focused the attention of the participants on the need to focus organizations on developing professional standards and Sector Agreement for the industry, in turn, Chairman of the Coordinating Council, Managing Director for Human Resources at JSC NC KazMunayGas D. Khasanov presented the agenda and new members of the Coordinating Council.
The general theme of the Coordinating Council was set by the presentation of the new country project “Kazakhstani New Professions Atlas” presented by the Head of the Project on Development of Kazakhstani New Professions Atlas, Head of Education Center of BTS Digital Sayasat Nurbek.
Executive Director for Human Capital Development of KAZENERGY Association L. Akhmurzina told about the results of the Association’s activities in the direction of human capital development and activities to develop a Sector Agreement in the oil and gas, oil refining and petrochemical industries of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2020-2022.
The Coordinating Council introduced the practice of studying the best practices of companies in the field of human capital development. The experience of the following companies was presented at the meeting:
- JSC KazTransOil on the organization and conduct of paid professional internships of university students / students of technical and vocational education institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the production facilities of JSC KazTransOil (Deputy General Director of JSC KazTransOil O. Idyrysov);
- Pavlodar Petrochemical Plant LLP on the introduction of a dual training system at the plant (Managing Director for HR and Social Issues of PPCP LLP A. Imantaeva).
The following reports were also made at the meeting: “On some issues on amendments and additions to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other regulatory legal acts regulating relations in the field of labor” by Director of the Department for Human Capital Development of KAZENERGY Association A. Kusainova and “On the development of professional standards for the oil and gas industry” by Director of the Department of Technical Regulation and Technical Standards Development of JSC KING G. Baimaganbetova.
Ernst & Young Academy of Business manager, teacher-consultant Natalia Rashitova conducted a Workshop on “Behavioral Styles DISS®” for the members and participants of the meeting of the Coordinating Council. After the Workshop, all participants of the meeting received certificates.
- Press center