The Regulations on organizing the activities of
the Coordinating Councils of the Association of Legal Entities “Kazakhstan Association of Oil, Gas and Energy Sector Organizations “KAZENERGY”
1. General provisions1. The Coordinating Councils are standing advisory bodies of the Association.
2. Purpose of the Coordinating Councils3. The Coordinating Councils are established to consolidate the actions of the Association members in their areas of activity, participation in the development of proposals, as well as for providing a dialogue platform and overseeing the relevant target projects of the Association.
3. Tasks, functions, and rights of the Coordinating Councils4. The tasks of the Coordinating Councils are as follows:
1) Expert, informational, advisory assistance to the Association members in the areas of activities;5. In accordance with the tasks entrusted thereto, the Coordinating Councils carry out the following functions:
2) Development of proposals on improving legislation on activities in the oil and gas and energy spheres of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) Formation of an expert opinion and working out a unified position of the Association members to solve the tasks of the Coordinating Council in their activity areas;6. While implementing the tasks entrusted thereto and exercising their functions, the Coordinating Councils have the right to:
2) Informing the Association members of the work conducted by the Coordinating Council;
3) Determination of the amount of target membership fees by agreement with the Association members;
4) Adoption of decisions on granting target membership fees for targeted projects approved by the Association Council.
1) Submit proposals and recommendations on the areas of the Coordinating Council’s activities;
2) Make relevant decisions on the issues under consideration that are of recommendatory nature;
3) Request and receive from members of the Association necessary information and materials in the scope of its activity;
4) Establish, within the Coordinating Council, working groups on certain issues with the involvement of specialists, scientists, advisors, and other persons with appropriate competence;
5) Exercise other rights that do not contradict the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Composition of the Coordinating Councils7. The Coordinating Councils consist of at least five (5) people.
1) The Chairman of the Coordinating Council;9. The Chairman of the Coordinating Council (hereinafter - the Chairman) manages the activities of the Coordinating Council. During the absence of the Chairman, his/her functions are performed by the Co-chairman of the Coordinating Council.
2) The Co-chairman of the Coordinating Council;
3) Members of the Coordinating Council;
4) The Secretary of the Coordinating Council (with no voting right).