KAZENERGY association and Karachaganak Petroleum Operating company have been holding a team competition "StudentDigigtalFest" among student teams of universities of Kazakhstan since 2019.
StudentDigitalFest is an effective platform for realizing the intellectual potential of student teams and developing technological solutions in the field of digitalization.
In the period from 6 to 10 September this year, the work of Expert Councils on competitive topics was carried out:
- Automation of calculations of emissions of pollutants, greenhouse gases and energy efficiency.
- Introduction of a remote system of pressure sensors on the surface to improve and optimize the process of monitoring the integrity of wells.
- To develop a search engine based on pattern recognition for scanning and detecting designated symbols on technical drawings.
Based on the results of the work carried out, the following 7 (seven) teams have been identified, which will take part in the final of the Competition with the presentation of their team works.
- "Jojo Aupet Crusaders" team, NAO Gumarbek Daukeev Almaty University of Energy and Communications;
- Androgynous" team, NAO Gumarbek Daukeev Almaty University of Energy and Communications;
- Digital_EKTU team, D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University;
- BOTTi Team, Kazakh-British Technical University;
- Shoqan team, Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau State University;
- SKYWALKERS Team, Nazarbayev University;
- KazTech team, Nazarbayev University.
The final of the Competition will be held on October 5 this year within the framework of the XII KAZENERGY Youth Forum "Personnel training in new realities: from rethinking to transformation". The jury of this competition includes representatives of KPO B.V. (as developers of technical specifications).
According to the results of the final, a prize fund of 15,000 US dollars is provided for all winning teams.
Learn more about the "StudentDigitalFest" contest at www.kazenergy.com
We wish the teams success and victories!